At Express Kitchens, we believe in innovating and inventing new range of wooden cabinets for your kitchen that enhances the look, provides comfort and convenience and adds value to the glory of your kitchen. The Echelon wooden cabinets offer you wide range and scope of enhancing and upgrading your kitchen at the most affordable costs. We will help you customize your new kitchen with the most beautiful kitchen cabinets and counter tops.
Birch is a subtle contemporary and close-grained hardwood, whose colors go from cream to reddish-brown. Its texture is fine and even, and the grain is often straight but can also come in wavy or curly patterns, mirroring maple. With a smooth paintable surface, birch can be stained to resemble mahogany or walnut, but is typically at its best when left natural and sealed with a clear coating.
Cherry wood cabinets, with a fine to medium grain pattern, provide an elegant look that is suitable for contemporary or traditional styling. It is moderately hard and strong, and resists both warping and checking. While usually pinkish-brown in color, there are also shades of off-white, green, and even gray. An American classic, cherry darkens beautifully with age and contains occasional knots, which gives it a unique beauty.
Cabinets in maple, a strong hardwood known for its close, uniform grain. Treasured by furniture and cabinet makers for years, the fine texture of maple lends itself well to both contemporary and traditional styling. Maple wood might occasionally include curly or wavy variations in the grain pattern. Colors range from light tan or cream to yellow to light reddish-brown.
The prominent open grain pattern and textured surface of oak cabinets make it a natural choice for those interested in a more traditional or casual country look. This hardwood is heavy-grained and durable, and its visible characteristics include mineral streaks and pin knots, with it’s attractive red or white oak color tones.
Milled from vinyl wrapped material over fiberboard, thermofoil cabinets offer contemporary styling, exceptional durability and wear properties, as well as superior cleaning features. Thermofoil is applied to cabinetry frames, giving perfect door-to-frame match in comparison to painted frames, which vary in color.
email@example.com September 6th, 2018
Posted In: Cabinets
Leave a Comment
- For mission appeal, select this shaker style flat recessed center panel door
- Simple detail, exceptional quality and superior value are expressed in Brunswick.
- This line features solid Birch doors and cabinet face frames.
- This Brunswick Kitchen will add warmth and charm to your home.
- Wood Specie: Birch
- Style: Full overlay
- Finish: Walnut
- Door/Drawer Front: 5-piece flat recessed MDF center panel door and drawer front; mortise and tenon joint construction.
- Face Frame: 1 1/2” wide by 3⁄4” thick solid wood doweled and glued. Face frame is dadoed to receive side panels.
- Box Construction: 1⁄2” plywood sides with matching painted exterior and 1⁄4” back panel with hanging rails.
- Drawer Box: 5/8 ” solid wood dovetail drawer box with fully captured 1⁄2” plywood bottom.
- Cabinet Interior: Natural birch wood veneer finished interior.
- Shelves: Fully adjustable 3⁄4” plywood shelves for wall and base cabinets with metal shelf clips.
- Hinges: Six way adjustable heavy duty steel concealed hinges with integrated soft close
- Drawer Guides: Heavy duty steel undermount full extension guides with soft close feature and Quick Clips.
Stop by your nearest Express Kitchens retail store soon to preview this very popular cabinet and see what our in-store designers can do to turn your kitchen into the kitchen of your dreams.
For more information: (860) 247-1000 or www.expresskitchen.net
firstname.lastname@example.org October 18th, 2016
Posted In: Cabinets
Leave a Comment